Anthem Hub - Anthem forums, news, and podcasts

Join Anthem Hub and become a freelancer! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate by creating your own discussions and messages, as well as connect with other freelancers!

What game have you bought recently?

Matthew

Administrator
What games have you bought recently? The most recent games I bought from the Amazon Prime Day sale are:
  • Prey
  • Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands
  • Hitman

To bad that SKSE64 will never see the light, but well..... i'm retired from modding, to much drama.

Me? I recently bought The Witcher 3 Expansions, "Heart of Stone" and "Blood and Wine" and finished in less than a week... currently playing Dragon Age Inquisition, again.

Matthew

Administrator
To bad that SKSE64 will never see the light, but well..... i'm retired from modding, to much drama.

Me? I recently bought The Witcher 3 Expansions, "Heart of Stone" and "Blood and Wine" and finished in less than a week... currently playing Dragon Age Inquisition, again.
Witcher 3 is a great game, It's just way too grindy for me. I couldn't bring myself to finish it. Respect to those that did!

The Witcher 3, great game played it. Been some time wanted to wait for all the dlc' s to come out will start over with them loaded. Played Inquisition several times with different play throughs.

Domi

My most recent purchases were Witcher 1 and 2 on GOG sale. Tried playing it, and... will do it some other day, AC saga is more my thing for the moment.

My new year resolution to not buy another game no matter how good the price is in 2018. The only exception is Greedfall.

Domi

I looked at it, and it's tempting for sure, but the reviews said it does not have a compelling story, so I decided to stick with MEAMP for now for my grinding needs. I like ME verse...

Actually, I lied. I am going to likely purchase PS4 with HZD in the summer. Sucks dropping these kind of money on a game, but it's workplace recognition awards money, so... I guess it's sort of free.

Matthew

Administrator
I looked at it, and it's tempting for sure, but the reviews said it does not have a compelling story, so I decided to stick with MEAMP for now for my grinding needs. I like ME verse...

Actually, I lied. I am going to likely purchase PS4 with HZD in the summer. Sucks dropping these kind of money on a game, but it's workplace recognition awards money, so... I guess it's sort of free.
To be fair, Monster Hunter isn't known for the story. Its known the gameplay.

Matthew

Administrator
I recently bought Shadow of the Colossus. Blue Point's remaster/remake is extremely well done. The game looks gorgeous and plays great. I recommend everyone who owns a PS4 to go out and pick this gem up.

Well, my resolve is severely tested right now by the steam sale. Pretty much every item on my wish list is on sale, AC Origins, dragon Dogma, Tomb Rider and Sundered.

But I keep opening my library, and counting the games I am yet to play... and it helps. Only few days to keep myself from impulse buying!

Domi

So, yeah, I ended up buying two TOmb Rider games and all the AC games I was missing up to Origins (Liberation, Rogue and Sindicate). Just finished Unity now, so I am glad I picked the rest of the games up. Love the franchise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)