Become a Freelancer!

Welcome to the number one community for Anthem players

Underwater Combat?

Discussion in 'General Discussion & Speculation' started by Matthew, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Matthew

Administrator

Players moving underwater can be seen during the Gameplay videos, which I think is pretty cool.

exploration-seems-to-be-fairly-open-in-biowares-latest-project-anthem-allowing-you-to-dive-under.png

I love the idea of being able able to explore everything possible in the game, including underwater. Do you think there will be underwater combat? I wonder how it'll work. Possibly the movements are slowed, and there will be longer reaction times.

2. Carlo

Writer

I agree with you about underwater combat, but more important is the exploration of that environment. The fact that this environment was shown is stating that this is a playable area. Showing that nothing is off limits within this world. Nice.

• Like Like x 1
    • Matthew

Administrator

I agree, it's important that everywhere possible is able to be explored. It definitely sets it apart from other games.

• PiperVsPiper

PiperVsPiper New Member

+2
      Underwater combat would be great. But just having more explorable area is satisfying, especially if it's dynamically different. Altered movement, maybe timed tasks/quests due to air supply. Like specific crafting materials only found underwater?

• Like Like x 2
      • Matthew

Administrator

I can definitely see scenarios like this. I just really hope that Bioware takes the underwater environment to its full potential. It would really set itself apart from other games.

• Carlo

Writer

Very good point PipervsPiper. I agree Matthew that, let's hope, that BioWare does take underwater combat/exploration to is full potential....that thought has my vote.

• Rykroft

Rykroft Active Member

Couldn't be more agree...

• Like Like x 1