• Welcome to Anthem Hub - the number one community for Anthem players worldwide. Join us today and become a freelancer. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate by creating your own discussions and messages, as well as connect with other freelancers!

The Community Thread AKA The CT

BigPete7978

Anthem Hub CT.png

Welcome to THE CT!!!! With the countless threads that the community will see, some may deem them not "thread worthy". That's where a Community Thread comes into play. This is where you come to chat, talk, post purchases, and even updates on things like your day. The CT is used for pretty much everything! Just be sure to be respectful of one another when sharing your posts. Also be sure to follow all rules of the forum.

Reactions: Carlo and Matthew

BigPete7978

Watching the American Pie series from the first one. Been a long time since I have watched them. Just finished the first one, and starting the second.

BigPete7978

Time for American Wedding. Movie #3 out of 8 in the series.

BigPete7978

Stifler: "Are you saying I'm impolite or something?"
Jim: "Impolite would be an improvement."

BigPete7978

Onto American Reunion. Movie #4 of 8 in the series!

BigPete7978

Anyone watching the Royal Rumble tonight?

Dr. Cheesesteak

Anyone watching the Royal Rumble tonight?
I didn't, but saw the results. Wish I had saw the Nia Jax sequence in the men's rumble.

I love a lot of things about WWE, but let's just say I'm looking forward to AEW...

BigPete7978

I didn't, but saw the results. Wish I had saw the Nia Jax sequence in the men's rumble.

I love a lot of things about WWE, but let's just say I'm looking forward to AEW...
The Nia Jax part was hilarious. Nice change of pace. I haven't been following the AEW thing much, but many of my friends are SUPER excited about it.

BigPete7978

How is everyone’s Friday going? Any big weekend plans?

BigPete7978

Finally home. #DrinkInHand. Been a long week. Looking to play through the demo some more, and knock out some of these used games I have picked up for Xbox 360.

BigPete7978

How did you like the demo?
I enjoyed the demo. But definitely am looking forward to the full release of the game with all features unlocked. Especially once the full Guild system eventually rolls out after launch.

BigPete7978

Been a relaxing weekend. Played a ton of Crackdown and beat the main campaign. Now currently having a #DrinkInHand and watching 21 Jump Street and 22 Jump Street. Debating on what to watch next.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)