Become a Freelancer!

Welcome to the number one community for Anthem players

Side Quests

Discussion in 'General Discussion & Speculation' started by Matthew, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Matthew

Administrator

Do y'all think side quests will be a part of Anthem? This is a quote from Jonathan Warren from Bioware:

I seriously hope the world is full of stories and side quests. I love discovering quests here and there.

#1 Matthew, Jun 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  2. Rykroft

Rykroft Active Member

Well Drew Karpyshn is the man in charge of the story, so... You could expect Quality.
    But probably he is not the only writer on the team dough. I'm eager to see the rest of the team in action.

3. Carlo

Writer

Well if "full of stories" has any meaning here there must be multi branching sub-stories. What was Praxley's mission about and where were is team going? The level of goods in the bazaar may mean gather of raw resources. Not to mention the ruins of old and new structures and what or who is in them. I hope BioWare doesn't give us to much info. Show us what it looks like, as they did in the trailer but let us find out the details...

4. Rykroft

Rykroft Active Member

If they don't.... the users will be disappointed... You need to let the water flow...

5. Carlo

Writer

I agree, but the trailer was full of questions that creates interest. BioWare gave us a broad look at the world of Anthem that wowed us through its visuals. There was a lot of information to glen from the trailer but not a lot of details. The imagination is a powerful tool if used right.

6. Rykroft

Rykroft Active Member

Correct, but they are not amateurs, they know when they need to feed us and when not.... :arghh:
    So, I would wait a few month.