• Welcome to Anthem Hub - the number one community for Anthem players worldwide. Join us today and become a freelancer. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate by creating your own discussions and messages, as well as connect with other freelancers!

Regarding recruiting...

Matthew

Administrator
As Anthem grows closer to release, more people will want to recruit for their clans. This is great, HOWEVER, there are a few points I need to make. Make sure to read the recruitment forum rules before posting.

Here is a summary of those rules:
I am putting in place rules for the Recruitment forum to ensure it doesn't get too crowded.
  • Only one thread per clan/guild.
  • You may not promote clans/guilds that don't play Anthem.
  • You may not promote your clan/guild outside of the recruitment forum.
  • No unnecessary bumping
  • Do not use this forum for quick matchmaking. We have the LFG system for that. Matchmaking
    Thank you,
    Matthew

I need to emphasize that you may not promote your clan or guild outside of the recruitment forum. Remember, this is an Anthem discussion community first, and the recruitment forum is secondary to everything else. You may, however, put your clan or guild in your signature, but please keep it clean and concise and no distracting images.

Thank you,
Matthew

Last edited:
Reactions: Martin and Carlo

ALCHEMY

is there any thought on making sub forums within the recruitment thread to separate ps4 xbox and pc? or do you guys plan on just keeping all together in one?

Matthew

Administrator
I've added prefixes to filter the clans/guilds.

Martin

Writer
Great, now all the OP have to edit their recruitment post, or... "someone" has to edit ALL the initial post in the recruitment section with the new prefix.
Or a combination of both...

ALCHEMY

lol but hey, at least there is THOUSANDS of active users making recruitment posts yet that have to be edited :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)