• Welcome to Anthem Hub - the number one community for Anthem players worldwide. Join us today and become a freelancer. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate by creating your own discussions and messages, as well as connect with other freelancers!

PlayStation PlayStation ID Thread

Matthew

Administrator
Here is where you can post your PlayStation ID and play with other players.

All you have to do is submit your ID here. :)

Reactions: NxthanR

Martin

Writer
PSN: Saboteur-6

I'm in my thirties seeking a chill squad to run with. Played the hell out of Bioware games for years and have 435 hours in the ME3 MP.
Saboteur, if you insert and image please resize it to normal standard, or use a ""spoiler" code to hide it, if you don't do that the thread become deformed and/or your post HUGE.

Reactions: Saboteur-6

Saboteur-6

Saboteur, if you insert and image please resize it to normal standard, or use a ""spoiler" code to hide it, if you don't do that the thread become deformed and/or your post HUGE.
Gotcha. Posted from mobile so it looked OK from my end. Thanks though

Reactions: Martin

SmoovNerd

Smoov_D Central Time Zone....usually on evenings during the week and anytime on the weekends. Drop me a message on PSN if you want to add me and game it up.

Down4TheGB

Down4TheGB - Eastern time zone. On most nights and weekends. Currently playing with randoms so would nice to have a squad to run with

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)