• Welcome to Anthem Hub - the number one community for Anthem players worldwide. Join us today and become a freelancer. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate by creating your own discussions and messages, as well as connect with other freelancers!

Pickup Legendary Loot Drops, But Doesn't Give Them To Me.

Razar

I have been having this problem since a few updates ago. I pick up a legendary item from a loot drop, or a chest. It shows on the right of my screen that I got the "Legendary Item". However, when the mission is over and it shows that items I got, there is never a legendary at all. I get all my masterworks. But no legendaries. This has been going on for about 3 weeks.

I have played on GM1, 2, and 3. Any time I get a legendary item, the game confirms it on the right, but it is not there after the mission. I have missed over 20 of them so far, since this has happened. And just a little bit ago, I was playing to see if they fixed the issue. I picked up another 2 legendary items, just to have them not show up in my inventory again.

Is anyone else having this issue? I have been searching to see if anyone else is having the issue. But I have not seen it mentioned anywhere else.

Razar.

Razar

I had it happen once, but other than that, no issues. Which platform?
On PC. Was yours messing up on the PS4? I have uninstalled the game, but after reinstalling it, the problem persist.

Honestly, I am an old school gamer, so the drop rates never bothered me. I was expecting worse. They were better than the way games used to be. But not getting the legendary items I pick up is annoying. Lol.

Razar.

drosketer

On PC. Was yours messing up on the PS4? I have uninstalled the game, but after reinstalling it, the problem persist.

Honestly, I am an old school gamer, so the drop rates never bothered me. I was expecting worse. They were better than the way games used to be. But not getting the legendary items I pick up is annoying. Lol.

Razar.
Correct, but in my case it was literally one missing legendary drop overall (I did go over the other javelins and weapons at the time to verify). That was pre 1.04. Yours is a very different beast, hope you find a way around it.

Razar

Correct, but in my case it was literally one missing legendary drop overall (I did go over the other javelins and weapons at the time to verify). That was pre 1.04. Yours is a very different beast, hope you find a way around it.

Thanks. I hope I can too. Have been wanting to level up my Colossus for a while now.

Razar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)