Anthem Hub - Anthem forums, news, and podcasts

Join Anthem Hub and become a freelancer! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate by creating your own discussions and messages, as well as connect with other freelancers!

OujaStrike checking in

Matthew

Administrator
Hello everybody it's OujaStrike I can't wait for Anthem to drop next year, still undecided which platform I'm getting it on XB1/PS4
Hey Ouja! Really glad to have you here. I hope to see you around the forums!

Looking from your gamercards, it seems Xbox is your main platform. I would play wherever your friends are. :)

OujaStrike

Hey Ouja! Really glad to have you here. I hope to see you around the forums!

Looking from your gamercards, it seems Xbox is your main platform. I would play wherever your friends are. :)
It used to be my main platform but only play with about 8 people and I have them on both consoles but spent most of my time playing with them on PS4.
If I decide to get a Xbox One X i'll get it for xbox but they have to cut the price before that happenes.

Matthew

Administrator
It used to be my main platform but only play with about 8 people and I have them on both consoles but spent most of my time playing with them on PS4.
If I decide to get a Xbox One X i'll get it for xbox but they have to cut the price before that happenes.
Oh I see! PS4 is my platform of choice. I'll definitely add you when I get a chance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)