• Welcome to Anthem Hub - the number one community for Anthem players worldwide. Join us today and become a freelancer. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate by creating your own discussions and messages, as well as connect with other freelancers!

OujaStrike checking in

OujaStrike

Hello everybody it's OujaStrike I can't wait for Anthem to drop next year, still undecided which platform I'm getting it on XB1/PS4

Reactions: Matthew

Matthew

Administrator
Hello everybody it's OujaStrike I can't wait for Anthem to drop next year, still undecided which platform I'm getting it on XB1/PS4
Hey Ouja! Really glad to have you here. I hope to see you around the forums!

Looking from your gamercards, it seems Xbox is your main platform. I would play wherever your friends are. :)

OujaStrike

Hey Ouja! Really glad to have you here. I hope to see you around the forums!

Looking from your gamercards, it seems Xbox is your main platform. I would play wherever your friends are. :)
It used to be my main platform but only play with about 8 people and I have them on both consoles but spent most of my time playing with them on PS4.
If I decide to get a Xbox One X i'll get it for xbox but they have to cut the price before that happenes.

Matthew

Administrator
It used to be my main platform but only play with about 8 people and I have them on both consoles but spent most of my time playing with them on PS4.
If I decide to get a Xbox One X i'll get it for xbox but they have to cut the price before that happenes.
Oh I see! PS4 is my platform of choice. I'll definitely add you when I get a chance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)