Become a Freelancer!

Welcome to the number one community for Anthem players

Map Markers

Discussion in 'General Discussion & Speculation' started by Carlo, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Carlo

Writer

BioWare presented in the Anthem E3 trailer a few of the many map markers that will be in the game. Here are the ones I spotted. The image below shows a skull that probably signifies a high level enemy/creature (I mentioned this in a previous article).

image.jpeg
    In the next image we see a icon of a building within a possible cavern.

image.jpeg
    The image below confirms that the icon represents ruins, possibly within a cavern or tunnel complex.

image.jpeg
    The next image with the binoculars may illustrate an enviorment that has no ruins but exportable. The area my be known but there is no knowledge of what is there.

image.jpeg
    This image is rather intriguing. In the upper left within the two half circles you can make out a flag. This may suggest a fortress of some kind, maybe this is an abandoned out post in which we may need to retake and recover. Will we be able to improve an area, build or take back lost locations to have an impact on the enviorment. This poses some interesting possibilities and speculation. What do you think..

image.jpeg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Rykroft

Rykroft Active Member

Wow, I didn't pay attention to those markers, I was busy trying to lift my jaw off the floor....

• Like Like x 1
      • Carlo

Writer

LOL, yes I was in the same physical state. After I had my jaw surgically reattached to my face and about two raps duck taped to my head. I could safely watch the trailer again, that's when I noticed the markers. The trailer should have come with a medical warning... :astronaut:

• Like Like x 1
        • Matthew

Administrator

I hope we see more ruins and locations in the future! Excited to see what kind of environments we can explore.

• Carlo

Writer

I agree. With the fact that we can explore under water and with a jetpack there is the possiblity that height will not be a limit to our exploration. With that being said I'm sure that there will be some limitation to how high we can go. Hopefully exploration will be a key component in the game. RPG games that have a great exploration component give players and the game extended life for continued playability.

• Like Like x 1