• Welcome to Anthem Hub - the number one community for Anthem players worldwide. Join us today and become a freelancer. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate by creating your own discussions and messages, as well as connect with other freelancers!

Looking for some serious squadmates

Femukki

Hey hey! This is Femukki here! I'm currently looking for 2 other US players that are going to be aiming for end game content and regular play. I'm an experienced life long gamer who is currently a twitch Affiliate shifting my primary focus on Anthem when it launches.

Currently I'd prefer to find an interceptor and ranger pilot to round out the current squad I'm working on. Fellow streamers are a big plus as well! If this interests ya hit me up!

Matthew

Administrator
Welcome to Anthem Hub Femukki! I'm sure you'll have no problem finding some fellow players to play with.

Welcome to the hub Femukki!!!

Anthem Hub is all about javelin pilots, and I'm sure you will find an Interceptor and Ranger pilots to compliment a Collusus javelin. A Storm pilot would round out your squad of four and add that shock factor to gameplay. But whoever your looking for welcome to the Hub.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)