• Welcome to Anthem Hub - the number one community for Anthem players worldwide. Join us today and become a freelancer. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate by creating your own discussions and messages, as well as connect with other freelancers!

Legion Of Dawn Edition Pre-Order Bonus

Martin

Writer
I saw it this afternoon, and shared it with my friends, some of them already wanted to spend their money right now.

Shut up and take my orens:

Reactions: Carlo

Starkest

Already pre-ordered! But just the standard. Although I digress I’m not a huuuuuggge fan of everyone getting a legendary weapon right off the bat. If legendary weapons are going to be anthems version of an “exotic” I don’t feel it is advantageous from a business stand point to do so. Exotics need to be farmed and earned haha, not payed for.

Reactions: Matthew
Already pre-ordered! But just the standard. Although I digress I’m not a huuuuuggge fan of everyone getting a legendary weapon right off the bat. If legendary weapons are going to be anthems version of an “exotic” I don’t feel it is advantageous from a business stand point to do so. Exotics need to be farmed and earned haha, not payed for.
They say the legion of dawn weapon you get will be replaced really quick but there's supposed to be a weapon level up system (like Destiny but sure it's their own way) to keep the gun relevant. If I'm not mistaken though there's still "artifact" level gear which is above legendary so really the artifact gear and weapons will be the anthems version of exotics

Cargan

from what I understand from getting the Legion of dawn edition your only getting 2 things as preorder bonus the founders banner and the vip beta access. all the rest of the bonuses are just flat out part of the legion of dawn edition. I dont know if they where just being vauge about it back when I preordered on day one of preorders being available, or if they changed it while I wasnt looking as having preordered already I had not been watching details beyond when vip time would be.

Martin

Writer
Yup, but... Bioware also state 2 thing:

- First that the Legion of Dawn Edition javelin skins will only be bailable for those who had bought the LoD edition, you CAN'T acquire those later on the game or in future MTX.
(It would be, in essence similar to the special pre-order dark-yellow lightsaber crystal in SWTOR, they never allowed any player to earn it in the last 7 years...)

- Second, that the Legion of Dawn Edition is only a pre-order edition.... you wont be able to buy it after launch.

So.... basically, if you want those fancy armors in your skin library, you need to Pre-Order the game.
Just to clarify.... here is everything you need to know:

Anthem™ Pre-Order Bonus:
• The Ranger Legion of Dawn Armor Pack and Legendary weapon
• Founders player banner
• VIP Access to Pre-Launch Demos
• Anthem theme

The Anthem Legion of Dawn Edition (pre-order only version):
The complete set of Legion of Dawn Armor Packs (4)
• Legendary weapon
• Javelin gear attachment
• Digital soundtrack

So.... if you pre-order you have the Ranger Legion of Dawn Armor and the legendary skin weapon, and... only if you pre-order the LoD edition you also have the Colossus, Interceptor and Storm Legion of Dawn Armor.

3 extra skins for 20 U$S more, I highly doubt that the average player would consider it a fair deal. But business are business even if you are agree or not, and you have to understand that EA is not doing charity.

Last edited:

Cargan

Yup, but... Bioware also state 2 thing:

- First that the Legion of Dawn Edition javelin skins will only be bailable for those who had bought the LoD edition, you CAN'T acquire those later on the game or in future MTX.
(It would be, in essence similar to the special pre-order dark-yellow lightsaber crystal in SWTOR, they never allowed any player to earn it in the last 7 years...)

- Second, that the Legion of Dawn Edition is only a pre-order edition.... you wont be able to buy it after launch.

So.... basically, if you want those fancy armors in your skin library, you need to Pre-Order the game.
Just to clarify.... here is everything you need to know:

Anthem™ Pre-Order Bonus:
• The Ranger Legion of Dawn Armor Pack and Legendary weapon
• Founders player banner
• VIP Access to Pre-Launch Demos
• Anthem theme

The Anthem Legion of Dawn Edition (pre-order only version):
The complete set of Legion of Dawn Armor Packs (4)
• Legendary weapon
• Javelin gear attachment
• Digital soundtrack

So.... if you pre-order you have the Ranger Legion of Dawn Armor and the legendary skin weapon, and... only if you pre-order the LoD edition you also have the Colossus, Interceptor and Storm Legion of Dawn Armor.

3 extra skins for 20 U$S more, I highly doubt that the average player would consider it a fair deal. But business are business even if you are agree or not, and you have to understand that EA is not doing charity.
yes but on the compare editions section of
Pre-Order Anthem on Xbox One, Playstation® 4, and PC - Official EA Site

It lists only the banner and vip access as preorder only for the legion of dawn edition for the legion of dawn edition kind of implies that they intend to keep selling it beyond launch

Martin

Writer
Read again....
And you are wrong in your "implications" they already said that, Legion of Dawn edition will be ONLY available as a pre-order option.

anhem.png

Reactions: Carlo

Cargan

Read again....
And you are wrong in your "implications" they already said that, Legion of Dawn edition will be ONLY available as a pre-order option.

View attachment 981
if it was to be only preorder there would be no need for the founders banner and demo to be listed as preorder only while rest just checkmark as yes

Martin

Writer
Legion of Dawn Edition Pre-Order Disclaimer

**THIS OFFER IS BEING ISSUED TO YOU FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT HAVE A CASH VALUE. GOOD ONLY FOR NEW PURCHASES OF ANTHEM LEGION OF DAWN EDITION ("PRODUCT"). OFFER EXPIRES UPON PRODUCT RELEASE. PRE-ORDER BONUS CONTENT SINGLE-USE CODE EXPIRES FEBRUARY 21, 2019.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)