Anthem Hub - Anthem forums, news, and podcasts

Join Anthem Hub and become a freelancer! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate by creating your own discussions and messages, as well as connect with other freelancers!

Legion Of Dawn Edition Pre-Order Bonus

Starkest

Already pre-ordered! But just the standard. Although I digress I’m not a huuuuuggge fan of everyone getting a legendary weapon right off the bat. If legendary weapons are going to be anthems version of an “exotic” I don’t feel it is advantageous from a business stand point to do so. Exotics need to be farmed and earned haha, not payed for.

Already pre-ordered! But just the standard. Although I digress I’m not a huuuuuggge fan of everyone getting a legendary weapon right off the bat. If legendary weapons are going to be anthems version of an “exotic” I don’t feel it is advantageous from a business stand point to do so. Exotics need to be farmed and earned haha, not payed for.
They say the legion of dawn weapon you get will be replaced really quick but there's supposed to be a weapon level up system (like Destiny but sure it's their own way) to keep the gun relevant. If I'm not mistaken though there's still "artifact" level gear which is above legendary so really the artifact gear and weapons will be the anthems version of exotics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)