• Welcome to Anthem Hub - the number one community for Anthem players worldwide. Join us today and become a freelancer. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate by creating your own discussions and messages, as well as connect with other freelancers!

I am told thbe game is getting "vote kick"......

frog

Please tell me this isn't true. The weapon of choice for the cod generation would be hugely bad. :(

drosketer

Pretty sure the devs said this was not being implemented... unless something changed? Haven't heard otherwise.

Martin

Writer
I would suggest, to everyone, only trust Anthem's Developers official twitter accounts.

I know that, no everyone is willing to dig into Casey Hudson, Jonathan Warner, Mark Darrah, Ben Irving, Michael Gamble or Chad Robertson twitters. But please... at least try it, read the "official" channels, not any site or video with the "anthem" keyword on it..

Regarding the lie.... well that the main problem with Internet, everyone could say anything, anytime, specially in the case of some "wanabe" youtubers.
Nonetheless, the true is far, far away from that....
The actual true is that, the misinformation and fake news, that someone is willing to say, just because they want to increase their monthly income by 1 U$S, are despicable.

And in the next 12 days, it will become worse...

Last edited:
Reactions: frog

drosketer

For sure, lots of drama fodder. For what it's worth, I am hoping that Bioware can keep EA from making unfortunate decisions, though not sure how likely that is given the relationship between a developer and the publisher.

Martin

Writer
Is funny, someone on the admin sphere of Anthem Reddit, have the same thoughts as me... and just change the video sharing policy... almost at the same time I wrote the previous post..... like if our mind were synchronised...

Subreddit Updates, Changes, and Clarifications
Exemption from Self-Promotion Policy - Gameplay

As the game hit the VIP Demo and Open Demo, we recognised that our self-promotion policy did not differentiate between a player who simply wished to share their experience via an unmonetized YouTube channel, and professional YouTubers. To fix that, we are instituting an exception to Rule #5 for video and GIF submissions that are characterised by the presence of gameplay, and the absence of anything that would cause monetary or subscriber gain on the part of the submitter. You wanna share a video of you solo'ing the Swarm Tyrant because the rest of your team got wiped or DQ'd? We'd like you to as well.

I swear that I do not have anything to do with it...

ALCHEMY

ugh...too many times did I have to leave a stronghold and restart because someone went afk and we couldn't continue through the level :(

drosketer

Weird, aside from some atrocious rubber-banding issues in the VIP demo (only) during freeplay (and only during freeplay), I had a pretty good time between the two demos. A few disappearing enemies, but no afk team members, no missing objectives, etc. One stronghold run DID have someone who did not understand the mechanics and we just could not get them to deposit the echoes they were holding onto. lol.

ALCHEMY

Yeah i had the misunderstood team mate as well, it sucks they didn’t allow voice communication lol

frog

They cant stop voice coms. Juszt use ts or that crappy discord...

Sir Wrinklebutt

Discord is brilliant ... we as a destiny clan .. have a lot that are going over to Anthem, so we started our own clan and discord server dedicated to Anthem ...

ALCHEMY

during the demo they definitely didn’t allow voice comm lol..discored and ts wouldn’t have worked unless you like talking to yourself....superb suggestion though

frog

during the demo they definitely didn’t allow voice comm lol..discored and ts wouldn’t have worked unless you like talking to yourself....superb suggestion though
its impossible to stop it.

ALCHEMY

Ah well then i guess i just got stuck with teams who didn’t like to use mics haha

Reactions: frog

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)