Anthem Hub

Join Anthem Hub and become a freelancer! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate by creating your own discussions and messages, as well as connect with other freelancers!

Howdy from South Africa

RedTieGuy

Content Creator
Hey there fellow Freelancers, I go by Frank aka RedTieGuy on Twitter and YouTube. Running AnthemHub with @Matthew and @eiam

All the way from South Africa, Cape Town and about 9 hours ahead of US time so usually stay up late. We don't say howdy in South Africa though :D

Video Editor and freelance animator, I've been a gamer my whole life. PC and PS4 gamer but will see if I'll jump on that Xbox One X and Switch - might need to wait for a price drop first.

Definitely looking forward to Anthem so I'll see you around on the forums!

Matthew

Administrator
Hey there fellow Freelancers, I go by Frank aka RedTieGuy on Twitter and YouTube. Running AnthemHub with @Matthew and @eiam

All the way from South Africa, Cape Town and about 9 hours ahead of US time so usually stay up late. We don't say howdy in South Africa though :D

Video Editor and freelance animator, I've been a gamer my whole life. PC and PS4 gamer but will see if I'll jump on that Xbox One X and Switch - might need to wait for a price drop first.

Definitely looking forward to Anthem so I'll see you around on the forums!
Thanks for telling us about yourself Red! Nice to see you!

Nice to meet you and looking forward to getting to know you around the community!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)