• Welcome to Anthem Hub - the number one community for Anthem players worldwide. Join us today and become a freelancer. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate by creating your own discussions and messages, as well as connect with other freelancers!

How Many Javelins are gonna be in the game?

AK0NN

Hey! Akonn here!
First of all have a nice day! Im here to ask if u know how many javelins are gonna be in the game?, are gonna be added more in the future or are gonna be just that 4? ty!

Don't know for sure what kind of javelins will be added to Anthem, but you can bet that there will be new javelins added over time. Each of the four (4) javelins will probably get new powers for new load outs. A good question will we get to have or pilot mechs? I think BioWare has a long game planned for Anthem, everything indicates that.

AK0NN

Don't know for sure what kind of javelins will be added to Anthem, but you can bet that there will be new javelins added over time. Each of the four (4) javelins will probably get new powers for new load outs. A good question will we get to have or pilot mechs? I think BioWare has a long game planned for Anthem, everything indicates that.
And u know if its gonna be able to customize our human character?

BioWare stated, if I'm not mistaken, that you can chose different heads on you character. But not Customzation to you character as a whole. They (BioWare) doesn't want to spend resources on customization of a character but rather to our javelins.

AK0NN

BioWare stated, if I'm not mistaken, that you can chose different heads on you character. But not Customzation to you character as a whole. They (BioWare) doesn't want to spend resources on customization of a character but rather to our javelins.
Okay! TY! I hope they will add new features in the future!

If i remember correctly, Mark Darrah said on twitter that, possibly, more Javelins would be added in the future.
The same goes for the Javelins Ultimate (the super like power/skill)

.... if I have to guess..... (expect a lot of live service stuff like that in the near future)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)