Become a Freelancer!

Welcome to the number one community for Anthem players

How did you choose your Gamer ID/Username

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Matthew, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Matthew

Administrator

So I'm asking you chose your Gamer ID or Username. I love asking this question because sometimes they are fun stories to read. :)

Unfortunately mine is not so interesting. I was a member of a different forum once. One member's name was m0nsta, and another user's name was Lulz. I combined them and just liked the way it sounded. :)

2. Rykroft

Rykroft Active Member

I chose Vykroft because of my to favourite characters, Viktor from Suikoden and Mycroft (Sherlock Holmes brother). But I had to change my Id because I gave my old PS3 to my nephew and he is using my account, and that give me a lot of problem. Apparently Sony don't want you to use the same account in 2 consoles at the same time, logout problem, constant password petition changes, and a few more.
    So I just change the first letter and that is...

• Like Like x 1
    • Ecliptica

Ecliptica Anthem UX Team
      BioWare

+5
      Ecliptica's my go-to name since it's the name of my favourite album by my favourite Finnish power metal band Sonata Arctica. :)

• Like Like x 1
      • Tindivall

Tindivall New Member

+1
        During the days of Everquest I was in a guild called Divine Alliance and my charc was a Dark Elf Mage named Tinelven (random name generator and I liked it since the dark elf skin looked like tin).... Anyways the guild later decided no evil races allowed in the guild and I had to reroll a new charc.

I took the Tin from tinelven, Div from Divine, and All from Alliance = Tindivall

• Like Like x 1
        • Sumerat

Sumerat New Member

+0
          Well about 11 years ago i needed a Username for a account, This is where my Retarded brain came up with. and it just sticked over time do i decided to keep it :)

• Thumbscrew86

Thumbscrew86 New Member

Dont realy know how I choosethis tag. It's long ago ....

• OujaStrike

OujaStrike New Member

My comes from a Japanese show called Kamen Rider Ryuki, one of the Riders is called Ouja & Strike comes from an American adaption of Ryuki - Kamen Rider Dragon Knight which the Rider is called Strike.