• Welcome to Anthem Hub - the number one community for Anthem players worldwide. Join us today and become a freelancer. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate by creating your own discussions and messages, as well as connect with other freelancers!

How did you choose your Gamer ID/Username

Matthew

Administrator
So I'm asking you chose your Gamer ID or Username. I love asking this question because sometimes they are fun stories to read. :)

Unfortunately mine is not so interesting. I was a member of a different forum once. One member's name was m0nsta, and another user's name was Lulz. I combined them and just liked the way it sounded. :)

Martin

Writer
I chose Vykroft because of my to favourite characters, Viktor from Suikoden and Mycroft (Sherlock Holmes brother). But I had to change my Id because I gave my old PS3 to my nephew and he is using my account, and that give me a lot of problem. Apparently Sony don't want you to use the same account in 2 consoles at the same time, logout problem, constant password petition changes, and a few more.
So I just change the first letter and that is...

Reactions: Matthew

Ecliptica

Anthem UX Team
BioWare
Ecliptica's my go-to name since it's the name of my favourite album by my favourite Finnish power metal band Sonata Arctica. :)

Tindivall

During the days of Everquest I was in a guild called Divine Alliance and my charc was a Dark Elf Mage named Tinelven (random name generator and I liked it since the dark elf skin looked like tin).... Anyways the guild later decided no evil races allowed in the guild and I had to reroll a new charc.

I took the Tin from tinelven, Div from Divine, and All from Alliance = Tindivall

Sumerat

Well about 11 years ago i needed a Username for a account, This is where my Retarded brain came up with. and it just sticked over time do i decided to keep it :)

OujaStrike

My comes from a Japanese show called Kamen Rider Ryuki, one of the Riders is called Ouja & Strike comes from an American adaption of Ryuki - Kamen Rider Dragon Knight which the Rider is called Strike.

BigPete7978

BigPete7978 is a combination of things. Big Pete is a nickname I had playing sports. The 7978 is the two numbers I wore in high school and college football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)