• Welcome to Anthem Hub - the number one community for Anthem players worldwide. Join us today and become a freelancer. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate by creating your own discussions and messages, as well as connect with other freelancers!

Hey!

Brixx

Yo I'm Brixx. I played a lot of Tomb Raider, Titanfall, Destiny, and Skyrim in high school. Now that I'm in college I just pick up a controller whenever I have time to (which is not very often), so I'm a casual. Anthem blew me away at E3 2017 and I've been following it ever since. I think this will definitely be the game I obsess over.
:)

Carlo

Writer
Sounds like your going to be an obsessed casual player, welcome to a place where obsession is highly rated. :)

RSG

Hi, im Bird. Very excited for Anthem. Cant wait to dive in and document every little detail. :cool:

Carlo

Writer
Hi, im Bird. Very excited for Anthem. Cant wait to dive in and document every little detail. :cool:
I have an extra notepad and document file if you want it Bird. Welcome to the Hub where documentation is a pilot skill.

Reactions: RSG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)