• Welcome to Anthem Hub - the number one community for Anthem players worldwide. Join us today and become a freelancer. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate by creating your own discussions and messages, as well as connect with other freelancers!

Hey there, I'm BaGGs from BetaCakeTV

Hello!

My name is BaGGs. I'm a hardcore gamer, live-streamer, and blogger.

I assume everyone here is as hyped as I am for this game.

Having watched the E3 trailer at least 100 times so far, I feel comfortable to say that the game can't possibly be boring to play. Just that tiny glimpse we got was enough to turn me into a fan instantly.

The javelins, the atmosphere of the game and the smoothness of the gameplay we were shown screams of AAA title.

I plan to stream Anthem whenever I manage to get my hands on it!

So far, I hosted what I call a hype-stream on my channel and a couple people showed up, including some Anthem devs. Needless to say, it was a blast, considering the limited amount of things we know about it and the fact they can't share any details with us.

I'll post in these forums once I feel comfortable enough to host another "hype-stream".
Hope to see you guys there so we can chat about the game on stream! We must show EA our interest is real by bringing attention to Anthem.

Have a nice day everyone!

Reactions: Carlo and Matthew

Matthew

Administrator
Hello!

My name is BaGGs. I'm a hardcore gamer, live-streamer, and blogger.

I assume everyone here is as hyped as I am for this game.

Having watched the E3 trailer at least 100 times so far, I feel comfortable to say that the game can't possibly be boring to play. Just that tiny glimpse we got was enough to turn me into a fan instantly.

The javelins, the atmosphere of the game and the smoothness of the gameplay we were shown screams of AAA title.

I plan to stream Anthem whenever I manage to get my hands on it!

So far, I hosted what I call a hype-stream on my channel and a couple people showed up, including some Anthem devs. Needless to say, it was a blast, considering the limited amount of things we know about it and the fact they can't share any details with us.

I'll post in these forums once I feel comfortable enough to host another "hype-stream".
Hope to see you guys there so we can chat about the game on stream! We must show EA our interest is real by bringing attention to Anthem.

Have a nice day everyone!
Welcome to Anthem Hub! It's nice to have you here. :)

Reactions: BaGGs_BetaCakeTV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)