Hey there, I'm BaGGs from BetaCakeTV

Hello!

My name is BaGGs. I'm a hardcore gamer, live-streamer, and blogger.

I assume everyone here is as hyped as I am for this game.

Having watched the E3 trailer at least 100 times so far, I feel comfortable to say that the game can't possibly be boring to play. Just that tiny glimpse we got was enough to turn me into a fan instantly.

The javelins, the atmosphere of the game and the smoothness of the gameplay we were shown screams of AAA title.

I plan to stream Anthem whenever I manage to get my hands on it!

So far, I hosted what I call a hype-stream on my channel and a couple people showed up, including some Anthem devs. Needless to say, it was a blast, considering the limited amount of things we know about it and the fact they can't share any details with us.

I'll post in these forums once I feel comfortable enough to host another "hype-stream".
Hope to see you guys there so we can chat about the game on stream! We must show EA our interest is real by bringing attention to Anthem.

Have a nice day everyone!

Matthew

Administrator
PlayStation ID
Xbox Live Gamertag
Steam ID
Hello!

My name is BaGGs. I'm a hardcore gamer, live-streamer, and blogger.

I assume everyone here is as hyped as I am for this game.

Having watched the E3 trailer at least 100 times so far, I feel comfortable to say that the game can't possibly be boring to play. Just that tiny glimpse we got was enough to turn me into a fan instantly.

The javelins, the atmosphere of the game and the smoothness of the gameplay we were shown screams of AAA title.

I plan to stream Anthem whenever I manage to get my hands on it!

So far, I hosted what I call a hype-stream on my channel and a couple people showed up, including some Anthem devs. Needless to say, it was a blast, considering the limited amount of things we know about it and the fact they can't share any details with us.

I'll post in these forums once I feel comfortable enough to host another "hype-stream".
Hope to see you guys there so we can chat about the game on stream! We must show EA our interest is real by bringing attention to Anthem.

Have a nice day everyone!
Welcome to Anthem Hub! It's nice to have you here. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)