Anthem Hub

Join Anthem Hub and become a freelancer! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate by creating your own discussions and messages, as well as connect with other freelancers!

Hello from South America

Hi I'm Martin from Argentina (South America)... and from Australia in 2 month (yes I'm moving).

Scientist, nerd, and of course... hardcore gamer, I ¿am? ¿was? playing Destiny until march and intended to continue with Destiny 2 (I guess)..... until I saw the NEW AND AMAZING ANTHEM GAMEPLAY TRAILER... and well.... you know... I'm feeling like a man who is dumping his longtime girlfriend, "is not you dear Bungie, is me" and all that ...

Well, I landed here because I WANT more data, and the only thing I found on the internet is this site, so, I will come on a regular basis to find out any information you share about the game.

Last edited:

Matthew

Administrator
Hi I'm Martin from Argentina (South America)... and from Australia in 2 month (yes I'm moving).

Scientist, nerd, and of course... hardcore gamer, I ¿am? ¿was? playing Destiny until march and intended to continue with Destiny 2 (I guess)..... until I saw the NEW AND AMAZING ANTHEM GAMEPLAY TRAILER... and well.... you know... I'm feeling like a man who is dumping his longtime girlfriend, "is not you dear Bungie, is me" and all that ...

Well, I landed here because I WANT more data, and the only thing I found on the internet is this site, so, I will come on a regular basis to find out any information you share about the game.
Well you've come to the right place! We will be posting some more articles soon so don't worry. :)

Glad to have you with us. :)

You know what they say about the old girlfriend, you could do better. I have to say Anthem is a real looker with a lot of personality. You may have found a match. :) welcome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)