• Welcome to Anthem Hub - the number one community for Anthem players worldwide. Join us today and become a freelancer. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate by creating your own discussions and messages, as well as connect with other freelancers!

Hello All

Nienna

Hello,
I am Nienna, only just started Anthem yesterday so level 4 as of this post. I usually prefer gaming in teams or at least a pair, I like having people to chat with while playing. Since I am still only learning I have no problem with people 'telling me what to do' as all advice is helpful at this stage. I am pretty laid back mostly and just tend of play games from fun. Feel free to message me if you want to team up.

drosketer

Hello,
I am Nienna, only just started Anthem yesterday so level 4 as of this post. I usually prefer gaming in teams or at least a pair, I like having people to chat with while playing. Since I am still only learning I have no problem with people 'telling me what to do' as all advice is helpful at this stage. I am pretty laid back mostly and just tend of play games from fun. Feel free to message me if you want to team up.
Welcome fellow Freelancer. If you are looking to team up, you might want to include details like the platform you are on, and your account name (if different from your account name here).

One way or another, welcome and have fun out there. Hopefully you’ll find some good team mates to squad up with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)