• Welcome to Anthem Hub - the number one community for Anthem players worldwide. Join us today and become a freelancer. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate by creating your own discussions and messages, as well as connect with other freelancers!

General Tarsis

Matthew

Administrator
I noticed in the new trailer that he is holding a sword. I hope this means that were will be melee weapons in the future!

QuecoJO

Indeed. A Sword & Shield build for the Colossus would be epic. Not to mention different melee weapons for all the classes

drosketer

Oddly enough, I am not too sure how I feel about melee weapons. There is a reason why guns replaced swords and other melee type weapons IRL, I always picture the scene from Indiana Jones with the swordsman. Maybe if they were something like the trick weapons from Bloodborne, picturing something like a future version of the Stake Driver, or a Rifle Spear... maybe. Mind you, the Ranger shock mace is basically a toned down Tonitrus. Hmmm...

Edit, forgot about the Boom Hammer... another possibility. :)

Calwyne

Interested in what really happened after the battle of Antium Pass? What was so divisive? What was Arden Vassa's plan? Why abandon the Fortress of Dawn?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)