Become a Freelancer!

Welcome to the number one community for Anthem players

French here too!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by blackfayaman, Jun 30, 2017.

1. blackfayaman

blackfayaman New Member

+4
    Hi Freelancers!

First, sorry but my english is really poor so my presentation will be short.

Guardian since year one in Destiny, I love this game and his u.s. community but i saw how my french community is scattered with degraded mentality :vomit:

When Bungie open their site to others languages i become admin in French forum and waiting for NInja to operate on all forum in Destiny 2 and it's here i understand, to have a great community, we have to make it earlier, not 3 years later!

Hope to see somethings fresh here, it's juste the begining and promise to be wonderful.

Lets go for my french guys^^

Avis aux français du coin qui n'auraient pas encore inspecter mon profil :

Vous me trouverez facilement sur Twitter, Facebook et sur la commu ps4 aussi, recherchez Anthem VF

Soyons unis avant même que l'histoire ne commence pour ensuite en profiter à fond, je ne laisserais tomber aucun de mes indépendants ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Matthew

Administrator

Welcome to Anthem Hub! I'm glad to see you here! :) Hope to see you around.

• Like Like x 1
      • Thumbscrew86

Thumbscrew86 New Member

Welcome

• Like Like x 1
        • Rykroft

Rykroft Active Member

Welcome to the forum, spanish Speaker here and Destiny player to. I understand you, in latinoamerica I have the same kind of problem with my "co-speakers"
          Enjoy the forum, and let make a great community together.

• Like Like x 1
          • blackfayaman

blackfayaman New Member

+4
            I saw your clan tag, are you in french team?!

Since year 3 à don't play a lot like y1 but you can see how i love this game.

May with anthem i'll be able to relive exciting moments for a while, or better^^

• Rykroft

Rykroft Active Member

Hajaha, no no, I named my Destiny Guild GSf (Guardien sans frontiere) because I'm a huge Metal Gear Solid fan.
            Big Boss have a mercenary unit called MSF (Militaires sans frontiere)

• Like Like x 1
            • blackfayaman

blackfayaman New Member

+4
              lmao it's a nice reference! the only memories i have is :" SNAKE, NO SNAKE, DON'T DIE!"

Hope see you soon dude, it's time to enjoy my week end ;)

• Like Like x 2