Anthem Hub - Anthem forums, news, and podcasts

Join Anthem Hub and become a freelancer! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate by creating your own discussions and messages, as well as connect with other freelancers!

French here too!

Hi Freelancers!

First, sorry but my english is really poor so my presentation will be short.

Guardian since year one in Destiny, I love this game and his u.s. community but i saw how my french community is scattered with degraded mentality :vomit:

When Bungie open their site to others languages i become admin in French forum and waiting for NInja to operate on all forum in Destiny 2 and it's here i understand, to have a great community, we have to make it earlier, not 3 years later!

Hope to see somethings fresh here, it's juste the begining and promise to be wonderful.

Lets go for my french guys^^

Avis aux français du coin qui n'auraient pas encore inspecter mon profil :

Vous me trouverez facilement sur Twitter, Facebook et sur la commu ps4 aussi, recherchez Anthem VF

Soyons unis avant même que l'histoire ne commence pour ensuite en profiter à fond, je ne laisserais tomber aucun de mes indépendants ;)

Welcome to the forum, spanish Speaker here and Destiny player to. I understand you, in latinoamerica I have the same kind of problem with my "co-speakers"
Enjoy the forum, and let make a great community together.

Hajaha, no no, I named my Destiny Guild GSf (Guardien sans frontiere) because I'm a huge Metal Gear Solid fan.
Big Boss have a mercenary unit called MSF (Militaires sans frontiere)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)