• Welcome to Anthem Hub - the number one community for Anthem players worldwide. Join us today and become a freelancer. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate by creating your own discussions and messages, as well as connect with other freelancers!

EA Challenged Bioware Not To Sacrifice Visual Fidelity in an Open World

Matthew

Administrator
Original article is here: http://wccftech.com/bioware-not-sacrifice-fidelity-anthem/

This is very interesting in the fact that multiplayer open world games usually have their visuals sacrificed for fast, lag-free gameplay. It can be very challenging to maintain top-level graphics with a multiplayer aspect, just because with everything going on, it can put a strain on the CPU. Lets hope they did indeed pull this off.

Reactions: Carlo

Carlo

Writer
The release date is fall of 2018, they have a lot of time between now and a beta release to perfect the fidelity of the game even further. Time is on our side on this one.

Reactions: Matthew

Martin

Writer
I'm eager to find out more about this, I have a PS4 and next year probably I will go for a PS4 pro, but I still need more data about this game console optimisation.

Matthew

Administrator
I'm eager to find out more about this, I have a PS4 and next year probably I will go for a PS4 pro, but I still need more data about this game console optimisation.
I wouldn't get a PS4 pro unless you have a 4K TV.

Martin

Writer
I will move to Australia in 2 month, and I have like a year until Anthem, so yes, I will probably buy a 4k tv before that.
But first, I have to make the obvious decision, PS4 Pro, XboX X or Pc....?????

Matthew

Administrator
I will move to Australia in 2 month, and I have like a year until Anthem, so yes, I will probably buy a 4k tv before that.
But first, I have to make the obvious decision, PS4 Pro, XboX X or Pc....?????
I'm biased toward PS4, so I'm gonna say PS4. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)