Become a Freelancer!

Welcome to the number one community for Anthem players

Crafting

Discussion in 'General Discussion & Speculation' started by Carlo, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Carlo

Writer

image.jpegimage.jpeg Matthew had brought up the question of crafting in another post which the images from Anthem E3 trailer may point to an answer to that question. In the first image Paul is accessing some sort of container as you see the light emitting from it. The second image there is a notification of "25 Brynnium Shards" obtained. Resource gathering is a good indicator of crafting or upgrading of equipment. So it's just not a pretty environment.

2. Matthew

Administrator

Well this pretty much confirms it! Thanks for this. :) I can't wait to see what kind of things we will be able to craft. In the E3 gameplay trailer, someone that we will be able to customize the exo suits. So I'm thinking that maybe we will be able to to craft customizations for the exo suits.

3. Carlo

Writer

Your question about crafting made me go wait, I remember something in the trailer. Clever BioWear..

• Like Like x 1
    • Matthew

Administrator

I have those moments too. :D

• Carlo

Writer

I don't get a lot of those so I have to act on the ones I get.

• Like Like x 1
      • Rykroft

Rykroft Active Member

Ok....
        Legendary Crafter here, I use to spend 90% of my online time crafting (Destiny didn't allow me to do that :()
        So... I'm more than exited about the idea....

• Like Like x 1
        • Carlo

Writer

It looks like we can improve on an existing Javelins rather than always going to the next set of armor. Upgrading and crafting helps you with that armor you like instead of leaving it behind because you can't improve it stats (like some first person shooter we all know of). I really hope BioWare reads posts about other games that might be similar to Anthem and learn from their mistakes..all signs point that point that way.

• Like Like x 1
          • Matthew

Administrator

I have no doubt that Bioware has you covered on this. :) Besides, you can't have an RPG without crafting. :p

• Rykroft

Rykroft Active Member

Destiny...... :cry::cry::cry:

I remember when I was playing GW2.... I use to make 20 gold/hour.... I love to craft (and sell....)

• Like Like x 1