Anthem Hub - Anthem forums, news, and podcasts

Join Anthem Hub and become a freelancer! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate by creating your own discussions and messages, as well as connect with other freelancers!

Crafting

image.jpeg image.jpeg Matthew had brought up the question of crafting in another post which the images from Anthem E3 trailer may point to an answer to that question. In the first image Paul is accessing some sort of container as you see the light emitting from it. The second image there is a notification of "25 Brynnium Shards" obtained. Resource gathering is a good indicator of crafting or upgrading of equipment. So it's just not a pretty environment.

Matthew

Administrator
View attachment 25 View attachment 24 Matthew had brought up the question of crafting in another post which the images from Anthem E3 trailer may point to an answer to that question. In the first image Paul is accessing some sort of container as you see the light emitting from it. The second image there is a notification of "25 Brynnium Shards" obtained. Resource gathering is a good indicator of crafting or upgrading of equipment. So it's just not a pretty environment.
Well this pretty much confirms it! Thanks for this. :) I can't wait to see what kind of things we will be able to craft. In the E3 gameplay trailer, someone that we will be able to customize the exo suits. So I'm thinking that maybe we will be able to to craft customizations for the exo suits.

Ok....
Legendary Crafter here, I use to spend 90% of my online time crafting (Destiny didn't allow me to do that :()
So... I'm more than exited about the idea....

It looks like we can improve on an existing Javelins rather than always going to the next set of armor. Upgrading and crafting helps you with that armor you like instead of leaving it behind because you can't improve it stats (like some first person shooter we all know of). I really hope BioWare reads posts about other games that might be similar to Anthem and learn from their mistakes..all signs point that point that way.

Matthew

Administrator
Ok....
Legendary Crafter here, I use to spend 90% of my online time crafting (Destiny didn't allow me to do that :()
So... I'm more than exited about the idea....
I have no doubt that Bioware has you covered on this. :) Besides, you can't have an RPG without crafting. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)