Anthem Hub - Anthem forums, news, and podcasts

Join Anthem Hub and become a freelancer! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate by creating your own discussions and messages, as well as connect with other freelancers!

Commander Sage

Greetings fellow Freelancers, my name is Commander Sage.

I am honored to be apart the Anthem community. Currently I am playing Destiny on PS4. I also currently trying my hand on creating content during my free time. Anthem seems like the perfect time to jump in due to being an I.P. I am interested in. Still trying to find a way to get the E3 trailer and/or some more screenshots so I can talk over them. Would be odd talking about Anthem over Star Wars or Destiny footage. Just some more things just to add. I'm a big history buff and big into films (mainly Star Wars). Well that is about it for now. Hope you all have a great day.

Commander Sage signing out.

Matthew

Administrator
Greetings fellow Freelancers, my name is Commander Sage.

I am honored to be apart the Anthem community. Currently I am playing Destiny on PS4. I also currently trying my hand on creating content during my free time. Anthem seems like the perfect time to jump in due to being an I.P. I am interested in. Still trying to find a way to get the E3 trailer and/or some more screenshots so I can talk over them. Would be odd talking about Anthem over Star Wars or Destiny footage. Just some more things just to add. I'm a big history buff and big into films (mainly Star Wars). Well that is about it for now. Hope you all have a great day.

Commander Sage signing out.
Hey Sage! Welcome to Anthem! We are glad to have you here. I'm into Star Wars myself. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)