Anthem Hub - Anthem forums, news, and podcasts

Join Anthem Hub and become a freelancer! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate by creating your own discussions and messages, as well as connect with other freelancers!

BioWare Wishlist Thread

Matthew

Administrator
Here is where everyone can post what they want most from BioWare regarding Anthem. I'll send this thread to a dev once we get a few replies.

I'll start. :)
  • Game API for Web Developers - this is mostly just for me :laugh:
  • Weapon/Exo Customization - I would like to customize all aspects of our weapons, and mix and match options to our liking. Same thing for EXOs.
  • Clans - This is pretty standard
I'll let other people come up with things. :)

• Regular content updates (at least 2 or 3 per year, with new assets, not just a "recycled weapon/armour")
  • Dedicate Servers
  • Cross-platform play (I know is difficult, but please)
  • And, if they aim for a 10 year plan, build the game with that in mind. (I don't want to start again after 3 years, and I'm fine if I have to pay 60-90 US$ or more after that for a massive update, but please I would love to maintain my old character, level and gear, even if they become useless in "Anthem 2")

I have a few more in mind, but those are almost mandatory for me.

Matthew

Administrator
  • Regular content updates (at least 2 or 3 per year, with new assets, not just a "recycled weapon/armour")
  • Dedicate Servers
  • Cross-platform play (I know is difficult, but please)
  • And, if they aim for a 10 year plan, build the game with that in mind. (I don't want to start again after 3 years, and I'm fine if I have to pay 60-90 US$ or more after that for a massive update, but please I would love to maintain my old character, level and gear, even if they become useless in "Anthem 2")
I have a few more in mind, but those are almost mandatory for me.
You can bet there won't be cross-platform play between PS4 and Xbox One. I doubt Sony will allow it. There's a better chance that there will cross-platform play between Xbox One and PC.

RSG

You know what would be cool? Since Anthem takes place in an unfinished world wouldnt be cool to see the effects of youre actions. For example: destroyed settlements rebuild or an expansion of Fort Tarsis or another Fort. :cool:

Starkest

Let’s get this thread back up and running! I’ve seen a good portion of the developer videos and I have a few things I hope they address “in the future” :

PVP: Balancing is an issue.. I’ll agree but give us an area or something where you simply go in with whatever javelin you are piloting and the starting equipment ONLY. Sure you won’t be able to show off the fancy weapons you have earned but hey your javelin should be a testament to how you are as a player not the weapons you use. Maybe level will be an issue? Don’t want a lvl 10 against a lvl 32. Perhaps there could be Lvl slots so that only lvl 30s can play against lvl 30s etc etc. With everyone using generic starting equipment and only able to fight people on the same level spectrum as themselves. It should be possible to have PVP.

Social hub: I like the idea of single player hubs like the Fort... where you get to carve your own single player story driven adventure but..... and for me this is a big buuuttttttt... I would hope we would get a social hub. Something similar to the tower in destiny. I feel that the social hubs give us a chance not only to boast and show off our achievements with a rare skin on our javelin or whatever but it also gives us a sense of awe! When you walk up to a javelin and marvel at the adventure the player had to go through to get that legendary rifle, skin, or even gear item it reminds us of what we are playing for... so I definitely feel that some kind of Social Hub for Online is the way to go. Sure it can get over crowded but hey that’s why there are servers. Keep the social space limited to 30 and the people that want to be with their friends will obviously join their games. I would hate to only see 4 live javelins at a single time. So I hope this is something that is looked into. The Devs are working hard to make sure these machines are perfect. We should at least be able to show them off.

That’s all I got for now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)