Anthem Hub - Anthem forums, news, and podcasts

Join Anthem Hub and become a freelancer! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate by creating your own discussions and messages, as well as connect with other freelancers!

Anthem: What are you most looking forward to?

Personally, for me it has to be the luxurious lore of this game.

I really can't wait to explore every inch of this game with it's lore and mystics!

What about you guys?​

Matthew

Administrator
Personally, for me it has to be the luxurious lore of this game.

I really can't wait to explore every inch of this game with it's lore and mystics!

What about you guys?​
I'm really excited for the lore as well, and exploring the entire world.

I'm most excited for the (hopefully) unique gameplay and playing with friends in a true open world.

I would have to agree with the both of you. Exploring with others, I mean really exploring not just running through some location gun blazing. "Hey, you guys check this out over here", throughout a game will be fun.

I would have to agree with the both of you. Exploring with others, I mean really exploring not just running through some location gun blazing. "Hey, you guys check this out over here", throughout a game will be fun.
Then I definitely want you on my team Carlo! I can already see by your threads you're as interested as well. Really great to have someone who feels the same way. Especially about that "guns blazing" part

I could say, amazing Storytelling, addictive gameplay, regular updates, and the list goes on.... but....

The last time Bioware try to make an MMO or Cooperative game they made SWTOR and, 1-2 month after the release, EA fired a lot of people and put the game in autopilot mode. So.... I would say that my great wishes is that Anthem Staff remain in their jobs for a long looooong time so they could deliver all the things they couldn't in SWTOR and improve the game on a regular basic.

That my great wish, that the game continue to amaze me for a decade, and in order to do that we need that EA understand that the TEAM need to fix bugs and improve the game on the march.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)