Become a Freelancer!

Welcome to the number one community for Anthem players

Anthem: What are you most looking forward to?

Discussion in 'General Discussion & Speculation' started by JUNEBUG, Jul 1, 2017.

1. JUNEBUG

JUNEBUG Member

Personally, for me it has to be the luxurious lore of this game.

I really can't wait to explore every inch of this game with it's lore and mystics!

What about you guys? ​

2. Matthew

Administrator

I'm really excited for the lore as well, and exploring the entire world.

I'm most excited for the (hopefully) unique gameplay and playing with friends in a true open world.

3. Carlo

Writer

I would have to agree with the both of you. Exploring with others, I mean really exploring not just running through some location gun blazing. "Hey, you guys check this out over here", throughout a game will be fun.

• Like Like x 1
    • BinaryNumb

Administrator

Oh man, totally, grouping up and taking on the world!! hands down!

• Like Like x 2
      • JUNEBUG

JUNEBUG Member

Then I definitely want you on my team Carlo! I can already see by your threads you're as interested as well. Really great to have someone who feels the same way. Especially about that "guns blazing" part

• Like Like x 1
        • Rykroft

Rykroft Active Member

I could say, amazing Storytelling, addictive gameplay, regular updates, and the list goes on.... but....

The last time Bioware try to make an MMO or Cooperative game they made SWTOR and, 1-2 month after the release, EA fired a lot of people and put the game in autopilot mode. So.... I would say that my great wishes is that Anthem Staff remain in their jobs for a long looooong time so they could deliver all the things they couldn't in SWTOR and improve the game on a regular basic.

That my great wish, that the game continue to amaze me for a decade, and in order to do that we need that EA understand that the TEAM need to fix bugs and improve the game on the march.

• Like Like x 2