Anthem Hub - Anthem forums, news, and podcasts

Join Anthem Hub and become a freelancer! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate by creating your own discussions and messages, as well as connect with other freelancers!

Anthem: Was The Trailer on XBox One

Very interesting, besides that mean that a PS4 Pro probably will be able to render the game in a similar way. Still want to see the game running in a standard PS4

I agree, no use in upgrading to a Pro if the same quality is obtained on the PS4. The best thing is that it is running on in game engine and not fooling us with high end PC footage. Let's hope BioWare can keep the hipe down to a low minimum. So may games have fallen short on what they promised by story content, graphics, open world, shared world, dog and cat world. Wait, there is no such thing as a dog and cat world game. I need a nap..

Matthew

Administrator
I agree, no use in upgrading to a Pro if the same quality is obtained on the PS4. The best thing is that it is running on in game engine and not fooling us with high end PC footage. Let's hope BioWare can keep the hipe down to a low minimum. So may games have fallen short on what they promised by story content, graphics, open world, shared world, dog and cat world. Wait, there is no such thing as a dog and cat world game. I need a nap..
I'm pretty sure the PS4 Pro will add more graphic capabilities to the game. Although since it is a multiplayer game, they may need to keep it the same for everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)