Anthem Hub - Anthem forums, news, and podcasts

Join Anthem Hub and become a freelancer! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate by creating your own discussions and messages, as well as connect with other freelancers!

Anthem is a 10-Year Journey Like Destiny

Source here: https://gamerant.com/anthem-like-destiny-10-year-journey/

Well, I would love to see the contract and the "details", for example, in Activision contract it said that Bungie will release 4 game in 10 years (Destiny 1 to 4) with microtransaction and everything they consider necessary. So... I don't want to find a new "you lost all your power, gear, level, etc" shit.
The only thing I want is, if they need to jump over to Anthem 2 in the future, the possibility of bring all my stuff and my character level and advance in the game.

When I read the 10 year plan for Anthem, here we go wth the comparison. This could be a bold statement going directly at the problems Destiny had. BioWare so far has shown that there was truth in the real time engine for the E3 demo. Something Destiny didn't pull off. A new IP with flawless transition between each new segment would say, we learned. If they do hit all the bench marks this could be a monster game with a huge fan base..

Matthew

Administrator
When I read the 10 year plan for Anthem, here we go wth the comparison. This could be a bold statement going directly at the problems Destiny had. BioWare so far has shown that there was truth in the real time engine for the E3 demo. Something Destiny didn't pull off. A new IP with flawless transition between each new segment would say, we learned. If they do hit all the bench marks this could be a monster game with a huge fan base..
Yeah I hope they get everything right that Destiny got wrong.

Last edited:
Destiny was a huge disappointment in so many ways, but if this team has learned from it. They seem to be going straight at the problems and seeing them as a true potential in changing the gaming landscape. One can only hope and wait for the next bit of information.

Matthew

Administrator
Destiny was a huge disappointment in so many ways, but if this team has learned from it. They seem to be going straight at the problems and seeing them as a true potential in changing the gaming landscape. One can only hope and wait for the next bit of information.
Yeah it really was. I remember when I first got it, I was pretty excited. I played it for hours and I was thinking to myself "Is this it?" I always wanted more of a story. My biggest hope for Anthem is an amazing story. I just pray that they get that right.

Well I played Destiny anyway (for more than 1300hours), I take the good with the bad. No game is perfect and the gameplay was/is amazing.

I don't expect Anthem to be perfect, just really really really good..

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)