Become a Freelancer!

Welcome to the number one community for Anthem players

Anthem is a 10-Year Journey Like Destiny

Discussion in 'News & Rumors' started by Rykroft, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Rykroft

Rykroft Active Member

Source here: https://gamerant.com/anthem-like-destiny-10-year-journey/

Well, I would love to see the contract and the "details", for example, in Activision contract it said that Bungie will release 4 game in 10 years (Destiny 1 to 4) with microtransaction and everything they consider necessary. So... I don't want to find a new "you lost all your power, gear, level, etc" shit.
    The only thing I want is, if they need to jump over to Anthem 2 in the future, the possibility of bring all my stuff and my character level and advance in the game.

• Like Like x 2
    • Matthew

Administrator

I'm sure you will be able to transfer everything over, especially if it's a live service. :)

• Like Like x 1
      • Carlo

Writer

When I read the 10 year plan for Anthem, here we go wth the comparison. This could be a bold statement going directly at the problems Destiny had. BioWare so far has shown that there was truth in the real time engine for the E3 demo. Something Destiny didn't pull off. A new IP with flawless transition between each new segment would say, we learned. If they do hit all the bench marks this could be a monster game with a huge fan base..

• Like Like x 1
        • Matthew

Administrator

Yeah I hope they get everything right that Destiny got wrong.

#4 Matthew, Jun 22, 2017
          Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
          • Like Like x 1
          • Carlo

Writer

Destiny was a huge disappointment in so many ways, but if this team has learned from it. They seem to be going straight at the problems and seeing them as a true potential in changing the gaming landscape. One can only hope and wait for the next bit of information.

• Matthew

Administrator

Yeah it really was. I remember when I first got it, I was pretty excited. I played it for hours and I was thinking to myself "Is this it?" I always wanted more of a story. My biggest hope for Anthem is an amazing story. I just pray that they get that right.

• Rykroft

Rykroft Active Member

Well I played Destiny anyway (for more than 1300hours), I take the good with the bad. No game is perfect and the gameplay was/is amazing.

I don't expect Anthem to be perfect, just really really really good..

#7 Rykroft, Jun 22, 2017
            Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
            • Like Like x 1