Anthem Hub - Anthem forums, news, and podcasts

Join Anthem Hub and become a freelancer! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate by creating your own discussions and messages, as well as connect with other freelancers!

About me! :D

Gallos

Hello friends! I am Gallos. I am a small streamer with big dreams. I am really looking forward to what this game will offer to the Looter Shooter genre. I currently stream Overwatch and any other game I get thats one sale :D if you like to check me out! here are my links :D

twitch.tv/gallosgaming
twitter.com/gallosgaming

Matthew

Administrator
Hello friends! I am Gallos. I am a small streamer with big dreams. I am really looking forward to what this game will offer to the Looter Shooter genre. I currently stream Overwatch and any other game I get thats one sale :D if you like to check me out! here are my links :D

twitch.tv/gallosgaming
twitter.com/gallosgaming
Hey there Gallos! Glad to have you here! When Anthem comes out we plan to have a dedicated live stream page where we will feature live streamers. If you stick around till then, I'll for sure feature you!

Gallos

Hey there Gallos! Glad to have you here! When Anthem comes out we plan to have a dedicated live stream page where we will feature live streamers. If you stick around till then, I'll for sure feature you!
Im really lookin forward to working with others in making a strong community!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)