Last updated March 28th, 2018.
These guidelines may be updated at any time, without notice, at the sole discretion of AnthemHub. We will make sure, to the best of our ability, that every member is made of aware of any changes made to these guidelines.
These guidelines govern any and all services that encompass AnthemHub. You are not entitled to such services or have any guaranteed rights. You have the privilege of using any service offered by AnthemHub and these privileges can be taken away at any time.
You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages and actions. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this website, any related websites, its staff, and its subsidiaries.
- You are permitted to have ONE (1) AnthemHub account only. If you need more than one, please contact an administrator to let us know why. We have various methods of investigating this, so we recommend following this rule. If you do not, both accounts are subject to removal at any time. If you made a typo in your original name, you may contact us to request a username change.
- Usernames may not contain any profanity and/or vulgar words. Anything we consider to be profane or vulgar will be reversed and the offending user will be warned.
- All account information is to be kept confidential. You are also not permitted to login under another person's account at any time, even if they give you their permission and account information. If you give information out you will be banned, and anyone logging in to said account will also be banned.
- Every member has the right to privacy.
- Members who attempt to post personal information about themselves do so at their own risks. This includes websites, e-mails, instant message account names, addresses, phone numbers, and so forth.
- Any member who takes it upon themselves to post information of another member because of personal vendettas or other are subject to removal.
- All content within personal conversations are private. Disclosing what was said in any personal conversation in the public domain without all users consent may result in infractions.
- Please keep posts in their proper forums. Read the descriptions of each forum before posting.
- Be courteous and respect your fellow members E.g. treat others the way you want to be treated. To be clear, personal attacks, aggressive messages, and passive-aggressive behavior is unacceptable. If you take particular issue with another user and are unable to reply in a civilised and constructive way to their posts, you should ignore the user.
- Racism, discrimination, and hate speech are not permitted at AnthemHub. Anything we consider to breach this subject will be removed by staff and the result will be a swift, no questions asked, immediate ban.
- When posting images, please consider adding them as attachments or using a free hosting service such as Imgur or other. Linking directly to images hosted on other sites can be considered as bandwidth theft and is not good practice, as any linked images can be changed or removed from the host site at any time, resulting in unexpected results or broken links.
- No double-posting. This is when you post successive replies without editing your previous post. This is especially frowned upon if it's a regular occurrence or within a short time of the previous post. This also includes posting threads more than once.
- No abusing the reputation system. Do not ask or tell others to rate you in a post. Do not ask for ratings whatsoever. E.g., "Like if you agree". Alternatively, do not spam ratings on other posts, use them only where applicable. Users who ask for ratings or spam ratings will be warned & suspended.
- The shoutbox is for quick messages. Please do not use this area for chat-type conversation, questions, or site concerns/bug reports. Please also try to limit multiple shouts in succession.
- Spoilers must be used when necessary. Deliberate attempts at ruining the story line of Anthem or other forms of media (such as from a book, TV show, movie, etc.) are not tolerated. When posting any information that divulges a surprise, such as a plot twist in a story, the use of Spoiler tags and explicitly declaring spoilers is required.
- Signatures are available under all postings, however, please note there are a few restrictions below:
- You may have a maximum of 250 printable characters.
- You may have a maximum of 4 lines.
- You may have a maximum of 5 smilies.
- You may have a maximum of 5 links.
- You may have a maximum of 1 image, which may not exceed 400 pixels in height.
News and rumors
Posting articles from other publishers is allowed, and important to help facilitate discussions regarding Anthem. That being said, it is important that some rules are established to ensure quality discussions and that everyone respects other news publishers.
- Make sure you link to the article when posting about it, this should be obvious. It helps no one when someone has to search for the article.
- Read beyond the headline. There's no reward for being the first person to post about an article. Please take your time to read the article's content, as this will not only help you not look like a fool, but help better inform other users.
- You may NOT copy and paste an entire article. We need to respect the said work of the writer, and the publisher. Small snippets are okay, but it is highly recommended that you expand on the snippet in your own words to help facilitate discussion.
- Show some effort. Do not just paste the link and call it a day. These types of threads will be deleted. Put effort into creating a thread that will help jump start the discussion of the said article.
- Posting rumors and leaks from publishers is allowed, but we ask that users use common sense from doing so. Do not post rumors and leaks from publishers and random blogs with no credible track record. If you read a rumor and believe that it couldn't possibly be true, then it's best not to post it.
Spamming and other disruptive behaviors
- Spamming is not tolerated anywhere on this site, including (but not limited to) threads, posts, comments, conversations, profile posts, custom titles, status posts, etc. If you spam any area on this website your account is subject to suspension or a permanent ban.
- Other disruptive behaviors such as trolling, flaming, etc. are not tolerated.
Content that is NOT allowed
- Promotional links with referral or affiliate ids, etc. are forbidden and will be removed immediately. All personal website links can be added and displayed via your profile. Even in that area the link(s) may be removed for any reason.
- No "warez" talk or anything relating to illegal distribution of copyrighted materials such as movies, games, emulator roms, software, music, television programs, website designs, pictures, artwork, and so forth. Debating these issues is permitted, however directly incriminating yourself and your activities via your posts (whether using a link, or directly attaching or including it within the post) subject the post or thread to be removed or edited at any time for your own protection, and ours.
- No postings of pornographic pictures, avatars, videos, profile pictures, or outside links are permitted on this website. Suggestive PG-13 is fine (such as cleavage or a thong), but no explicit nudity.
Warnings and bans
The majority of users on Anthem Hub will never break a rule outlined in our guidelines. We understand that some users
will break a rule as a one off or during a heated discussion. We have a warning system in place to help users
understand what they did wrong, and ensure that they, hopefully, learn from their mistake(s).
Please note that repeated warnings will lead to a ban. In some cases, we may choose to ban a user without a warning first.
If a user continues to break the rules, especially after being warned in the past, we may temporarily ban the user. The
length of the ban will depend on the user’s moderation history and the number of warnings that they have received in the
past. For most users, we will start out with a 24-hour ban. We understand that sometimes what users need is a break, and
so we want to give users the chance to learn from their mistakes so they can come back later with an improved mindset.
In certain cases, we may permanently ban a user. We will do this if a user continues to break the rules after multiple
warnings or bans. We may also permanently ban users if they intentionally sign up to break our guidelines or violate the
Terms of Service. We will never discuss any warnings or bans issued to a user publicly, and the same goes for the user.
Site concerns and staff disputes
If you have a problem with the site, site decisions and policies, or with a particular staff member you are
welcome to bring this to the attention of the administrators immediately and privately. While we welcome
public opinion and suggestions on how to make our site a better place we expect you to directly contact us,
through private means, about serious problems before running your mouth off. If this is not done, your posts
are subject to removal or editing by our staff to protect this website so the administration can take appropriate
action if necessary. Please leave a reasonable amount of time for a response. It's not unusual to wait 24-48 hours
or more for a proper investigation and resolution.
Just because something isn't specifically spelled out as being against the guidlines on this page, doesn't mean you won't
get into trouble because of certain actions. Ignorance is not a valid excuse here. While using the site, always keep the
golden rule in mind: "Treat others the way you would want to be treated." If you do that, you shouldn't have to
worry. If you are unsure if something will get you in trouble, we recommend contacting us about it first.